Monday, May 31, 2010

The Cuckold


You watch as I pull up my sheer silk stockings and slip into my lacy thong panty; my little black dress cut high on the sides and barely covering my ass.
You know that I'm going out on the town and will find some big black stud to fuck, just because I can.
You know that you will be tormented, yet strangely excited, every minute that I'm away; just imagining him giving me what you never can.
You know that when I return and crawl into your bed and describe how huge his cock was and how many time I came as he fucked me up against a wall in the ladies room; that your own inferior cock will be throbbing.
You also know that as your tongue glides over my slick pussy as you eat out my cream pie, you, my cuckold husband, will be jerking off; more turned on that you have been in ages.

Cuckold Husband Phone Sex
Toll Free 1-877-999-2286

10 Minutes / $25

20 Minute Time Blocks / $40

UK Toll-Free 0800-047-0903 ext 120
Int'l Calls $3.99 minute / 10 min minimum

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker