Friday, June 08, 2007

Masturbation ~ Girls Do It Too!!


Especially when you are a hot woman like me with a husband who is....well, let's just say, less than adequate. Who could blame me? I am just a very naughty girl that loves to get fucked.
Well, I was watching the lawn boy mow the grass this morning and I got so wet just looking at his tan, naked chest, all beaded with sweat. I wanted so badly to invite him into my shower and let me wash off that hot body of his!
Instead, I just lay face down on my bed with my huge purple dildo ribbed like a cock, imagining his throbbing, stiff prick penetrating my sweet pink holes.
Oops! Did I mention that I forgot to shut the shades? Okay, maybe it was on purpose, but I'm sure he got a great view when he trimmed the hedge in front of my bedroom window. I've always loved showing off my hot lil body to whomever wanted to watch.
Somehow, thinking of him standing there with a rock hard cock, blowing his load all over my gardenias while he watched me fuck my wet little pussy, just added that extra spice.
Kinda like when you call me and I know that you are listening and playing with your dick while I pound my sopping wet cunt. Hmmm....almost as good as real sex!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker