Monday, June 25, 2007

The Cable Guy


Okay, so the cable wasn't really out in the bedroom, but I had noticed the hot looking cable guy doing an installation across the street and I just couldn't resist.
Of course when he shows up, I pretended that I had forgotten he was coming, and would he please forgive my attire? I had just gotten out of the shower and just threw on this robe. (I didn't mention that it was the sexiest robe I owned!)
He followed me into the bedroom where he proceeded to bend down to check the connections, while I checked out his ass. Yep! Just as I thought...tight, sexy buns.
He said everything looked okay, but I came over beside him to bend down to look as well. Then it was his turn to check me out. His couldn't help but look at my breasts since I was offering him such a nice view.
He looked really embarrassed when he realized I had caught him looking. I asked was he only going to look? That they felt even better.
I explained that my husband was out of town on business and his secretary went with him. I bet the two of them where getting it on right now. That I thought that I was entitled to a little fun as well. He agreed!
Actually, I got the much better end of the deal. My husband's secretary got a limp dick and a balding old guy while I got a young stud with a big hard cock!
Now I'm just laying back in my bed contemplating what needs fixing next!
Can you blame a girl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker