Saturday, August 26, 2006



Okay, I know that we all have to work out, but sometimes it is so tough to get going! I mean, do y'all have this problem, or is it just me? Once I get to the gym and my heartrate is up, I feel wonderful. But it is just the whole getting-there-in-the-first-place that is a problem.

One thing that has really helped, is now they have moved the treadmills straight across from the bench room. Now we're talking. I can jog all day while watching the guys lift the weights. Something about big hunks in tight shorts with bulging muscles just really seems to motivate me ~ I just can't understand it!

But of course, if you wanted to call me, I could just stay home and get a good workout and never get out of bed ~ Save myself the trip.

Clarissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker