Thursday, July 20, 2006

Tigress on the Prowl


I'm a young, spoiled princess who married a rich, but much older man. He tries to give me everything I want, but there are just some things I need that money can't buy.

He knows that I, his young, pretty wife, has sexual needs and desires that he can't meet, so he allows me to find my pleasure elsewhere.

Fresh from my bath, he brushes out my long golden hair until it is shiny and feels like silk. He watches as I dress in my sexiest panties and bra.

The tight jeans I put on show off my round, little butt, and the low cut blouse, my full breasts.

Once I have stepped into the high stilettos and added a light spray of musky-smelling perfume, I am ready to go out on the town ~ A tigress on the prowl.

He understands what prey I am in search of and sure to easily find. Lying in bed alone, he waits for my return. It is a bittersweet anticipation.

Much later, I slip into the room ~ freshly licked and fucked. He knows this, but can't help but ask anyway.

As I slide into the bed, with the smell of cum between my thighs, he asks about my night.

I describe my evening and all that transpired, as he gently spreads my legs and licks the mingled cum from my swollen pussy lips.

I describe the hot sex with the nameless, anonymous, young virile man, as my husband hotly licks away the remaining evidence.

I shutter as I cum once last time for the evening and he laps it up ~ able to please me at last.


Clarissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page Rank Checker